From Belgium/north of France
There are regular TGV, Thalys and Intercity services from Paris, Lille and Brussels to Rotterdam (every 1-2 hours), where you can change for Utrecht (every 15 minutes). Tickets are available at www.thalys.com and www.b-europe.be
Utrecht has a direct ICE connection from the Ruhrgebiet, Köln, Frankfurt and Basel, as well as an overnight sleeper train connection from München. Furthermore there are Intercity services from Hannover and Berlin to Amersfoort (every 2 hours), where you can change for Utrecht (every 10 minutes). Tickets are available at www.bahn.de
If you encounter entry/exit gates on the station in the Netherlands, you can open these using the barcode on your train ticket.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel.
We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 16,270 daily flights covering more than 1,050 destinations in 179 countries.
To book your travel now, www.skyteam.com/globalmeetings and enter the event ID: 3236S or use directly the following link: http://res.skyteam.com/Search/promoDefault.aspx?vendor=sky&promocode=3236S
Closest airports are:
Amsterdam (35 minutes by train, every 15 minutes)
Rotterdam (1h10 by bus and train, every 20 minutes)
Eindhoven (1h20 by bus and train, every 15 minutes)
For your connecting bus and train travel, you can use the OV-Chipcard which is valid throughout the country on all public transport. If you do not have such a card, it is easiest to buy your bus ticket from the driver and to buy your train tickets online before your trip. This helps to avoid the queues at the station’s ticket machines (in particular at Amsterdam/Schiphol Airport).
If you encounter entry/exit gates on the station, you can open these using your OV-Chipcard or alternatively using the barcode on your home-print ticket.
Train tickets to Utrecht Centraal can be bought via the following link:
Departure stations are Schiphol Airport, Rotterdam Centraal or Eindhoven.